Basic campaign rules can be found here. The first of which is that since your group has fought together for over a decade, you will be gaining teamwork feats which do not count towards your total amount of feats.
1. These feats will be rewarded when the listed circumstances are met regardless of the feats typical requirements. Progress will be tracked throughout the campaign. These feats can be found in the Advanced Player’s Guide and the Ultimate Combat Pathfinder books.
- Swap Places: Switch places with an adjacent ally.
(Already known at start of campaign.)
- Escape Route: You do not provoke attacks of opportunity when moving through spaces adjacent to allies.
(Use Swap Places 100 times with a PC. 0/100)
- Pack Attack: Ally’s attack allows you to make a 5-foot step.
(Use Swap Places or the effects of Escape Route for a total of 200 times with a PC. 0/200)
- Back to Back: Gain a +2 to AC against flanking bonus.
(Perform 150 attacks with a flank bonus with a PC. 14/150)
- Improved Back to Back: Grant adjacent ally +2 to AC against flanking opponent.
(Use the effects of Back to Back 100 times with a PC. 0/100)
- Outflank: Gain a +4 bonus on attack rolls when flanking.
(Perform 300 attacks with a flank bonus with a PC. 14/300)
- Paired Opportunist: +4 bonus on attacks of opportunity.
(Perform 75 successful attacks of opportunity. 8/75)
- Seize the Moment: When ally confirms critical threat, you gain attack of opportunity.
(Perform 150 successful attacks of opportunity. 8/150)
- Broken Wing Gambit: Grant opponent bonus to hit you, but opponent’s attack provokes attacks of opportunity.
(Perform 225 successful attacks of opportunity. 8/225)
- Lookout: Act in surprise round if ally can act.
(Perform 150 successful attacks during surprise rounds. 8/150)
2. There will be a minimal experience amount posted on this website that will determine the minimum experience your character should have when reentering the campaign. So if you don’t show up it’s possible that you will not get any experience at all while everyone else does. This amount can be found at the bottom of this page.
3. No loot will be awarded to an absent member, unless it is the parties’ wish to hold gold or any specific item for that character.
4. If a member was not present when a teamwork feat was awarded to the rest of the party then that character does not receive the teamwork feat. When other party members use its benefit in battle a total of 3 times, while the missing character is then present, it will be learned by that player immediately.
5. Players can gain bonus experience for their characters in one of three ways.
- Updating your character profile to include new information, changed by something in the previous gaming session. Any other changes will more than likely be grouped into this experience amount. (3 exp. awarded.)
- Creating an Adventure Log telling the recent gaming session from your character’s view point. (This will become essential towards the end of the game for your character’s Awakenings. These will be specific not only to your Talent Tree, but also your character’s personality and the more info I have the better they will be.) (4 exp. awarded.)
- Creating an Adventure Log stating what your character was doing while away from the party if you have missed a gaming session. If this is done well then I might allow your character the full experience he would have otherwise lost for not being present. This will be a rare case though as it will have to be a perfect fit to the story and not just a one paragraph blurb. (4 exp. awarded at base.)
Minimum Experience: 320